Monday, October 5, 2009

reflections

  • I just LOVE conference weekends, especially when I actually get to hear some of it.
  • I love this weather - the wind and 80 degree temps are awesome!
  • My family rocks!
  • Dr. Pepper rocks!
  • When you don't study during the week school seems harder - duh!
  • Having evergy is something to cherish.
  • Kids are awesome and have the most amazing imaginations!
  • I REALLY dislike Holmes Elementary School and most of the staff.
  • I'm so glad that everyone has their own individual gifts and talents to share.
  • I'm extremely thankful for great friends and family.
  • I love movies - they also rock!
  • Cinnamon Roll sundays rock!
  • I'm glad families can be forever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I get to be among your friends. You are such an amazing woman with patience and kindness beyond belief. Thanks for sharing your talents and time with me and my family.

    Luv ya and will miss you!

    ReplyDelete