Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Because


I just have to tell you that I have the best sister in the world! I'm not watching kids anymore so our finances are pretty lean right now. Somehow my sweet sister Amy found out and showed up at my house today with a bag full of brand new clothes from JC Penneys for my kids so they would have some fun new stuff for the school year. You should have seen me, my eyes welled up with tears at her thoughtfulness and I just have to say that God does answer prayers. I am so eternally grateful for the best friends and family a person could ask for.

Here we are at Crackers for Kristy's (?) birthday.

me, kristy, amy and mom

2 comments:

  1. truly, that was sure sweet of her! You do have a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that family is always there. Its was great to talk the other day. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete