Friday, August 21, 2009

uh, ohhhh!!!

Okay, the kids have been going to school for a week and a half already. Our sweet Mase is NOT happy! He is really struggling in kindergarten. I've had to be there close to half the time to make sure he is behaving. He's already been sent to the principal! She called me in and had me in tears over his behavior. I've been trying to get some kind of help for him for years. Finally, I was told by friends who know that I needed to have him tested by a school psycologist. I asked for that and the principal did not want that. She was almost resistant to it {wouldn't give me his name or phone number}. Through great friends and family we were able to track him down and today he had 4 different people call on Mase's behalf. Mom went in to see the principal the same day I had and pretty much let her know we expect results and help for Mase. I'm so grateful for all the love and support that our family has been given during this time. We have an appointment at the MELMED Center to have him tested for autism, ADD or ADHD. Hopefully, the doctors will be able to accurately diagnose him and we can get him the help he needs. We love him so! So, everybody.......THANKS for everything!!!

1 comment: